Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hard day

I am having an extremly emotional/hard day. My best friend had her first baby today. I so excited for her and the little baby boy is precious and healthy! It has just brought up so many emotions, I was doing great this cycle being positive but today it really hit me that I should alreday have a baby that is 6 months old, or I should be about 20 weeks pregnant, but two miscarriages later I am still sitting here with no baby. :( My other really good friend is due any day so I will get to go through this emotional rollercoster again probably within the next week.

Also not helping the situation is the fact that I have NO idea if and when I ovulated? They gave me a trigger shot on CD 13 but my BBT is all over the place, It still hasn't really went up to my normal after ovulation range. One reason I think this could be is I started a new job on Monday morning, and I have to wake up at 5:30 instead of about 7:30. I know that temping at a different time even if it is as soon as you wake up can have an effect on the temp, so hopefully this is the case and my temps are just messed up becasue I have been taking them about 2 hours earlier than normal. We have been BDing about every other so hopefully we caught it if I did ovulate. I am going to try and stay really positive about this cycle and hope and pray for the best!!

6 comments:

The Pifer's said...

Honey, I have been there...watching a friend, more less a GOOD friend, have a child is so hard. And I can only imagine when you have had a miscarriage it's probably harder. God has a plan for us, I wish I could tell you what it is, but unfortuantly he keeps that secret from us ;) We just have to have Faith in him and let him guide us through this journey!!!!

Praying for you,
Tiff

Brooke said...

I am so sorry. Its so hard to deal on days like that. You feel like just going to bed so tomorrow can come and this day is over. ((hugs))

LM said...

I'm so sorry. My little sister had her second baby on Saturday, I've been going through some of this too. Hope you can feel God's arms especially tight today.

Kelli said...

Hey, I just came across your blog and want you to know that I'm praying for you.

Just think of all the love you are building up for the day when your little one arrives...you're going to have one lucky baby!

twondra said...

I'm coming over from Tiffany's blog and wanted to wish you luck on your journey. :)

kanishk said...

We just have to have Faith in him and let him guide us through this journey!!!!

Work from home India